|Solid Ball for Ball Valve|
|Size||3/4" ~ 48"(DN20 ~ 1200)|
|Class||150Lb-2500Lb (PN10 ~ 420)|
|Material||SS - A182 Gr. F304, F316(L), F6a|
|DSS - A182 Gr. F51, F53, F55|
|CS - A105, A350 Gr. LF2, LF5|
|AS-A182 Gr. F11, F22, F5, F9|
|SA- 17-4PH, Monel, Inconel, etc.|
|Coating||ENP, Chrome Plating, Tungsten Carbide, Chrome Carbide, Stellite, Ni55/60, Inconel, etc.|
|Remark||Customized size is acceptable.|
|The key words of this product: Valve Balls Solid Balls.|
Main features of stainless steel spheres:
1. Convenient maintenance, simple ball valve structure, stainless steel ball sealing ring is generally live, disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
2. It is tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastics, and the sealing performance is good. The stainless steel ball has also been widely used in the vacuum system.
3. The stainless steel ball is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
4. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, the stainless steel ball will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
5. It has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum pressures.
6. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
7. The stainless steel sphere is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight.